Cantara Cellars Wine Menu
Our Ruth's Vineyard Chardonnay is a fan favorite! Made from grapes grown by our winemaker's Mom.
Red Blend of Mourvedre, Grenache, Petite Sirah, and a touch of Zinfandel
Red Blend Zinfandel, Cabernet, Cab Franc and a splash of Petite Sirah
100% Syrah, earthy and delicious!
Red Blend of Syrah, Cabernet, Cab Franc
51/49 blend of Mohr-Fry and Graffina Vineyards Zinfandel
Big Red Blend of Cab Franc, Cabernet, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Zinfandel, and Malbec.
Delicious, port style dessert wine made from of Petite Sirah and Zinfandel. 19% ABV
100% Zinfandel from the Graffina Vineyards in Lodi
100% Malbec, barrel aged four years.
The Camarillo & Lodi Connection
We’re often asked “You’re in Camarillo, why does it say Lodi on your label?” The front label on a bottle of wine states where the grapes were grown. The back label says who and where the wine was made.
- Mike, our owner and winemaker, grew up in Lodi where his family has lived since 1847.
- Mike’s parents own and farm 28 acres of premium Chardonnay on what once was his grandparent’s farm.
- Lodi is 65 miles southeast from Napa and grows over 69 fabulous wine grape varieties.
- Lodi has been a major wine grape region for over 150 years, with commercial production beginning in the 1880’s.
- Lodi has a fine Mediterranean climate perfect for grapes, where temperatures between June and September average a high of 90°F and an overnight low of 56°F.
- We source world class Lodi grapes from people we know and trust to deliver great fruit year after year.